Grilled Crab Poppers
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat,
Preheat grill to medium.
Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds and ribs.
Stir together cream cheese, pepper, onion, garlic, and seasoning. Stir in cheese and crabmeat. Spoon mixture into jalapenos.
Grill stuffed jalapenos, covered, 7-10 minutes.