Slow-Cooker Red Wine Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 Cup of water
- 3/4 Cup of red wine
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- Ground Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
1. Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker with soup packet. 2. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over top, turning to coat.
3. Spread garlic over pork so stays on top during cooking.
4. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
5. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
6. Serve with liquid on side as au jus.
Now I have done it this way and made veggies on the side but I have also added about an hour (5 hr. cook time) and put close to a pound of baby carrots in the last 1 1/2 hours. I have also added 2 hours and added carrots and the canned potatoes the last 2 hours to have the whole meal. You can’t mess this one up.