Salbury deer steak with mushroom sauce
- 1 lb of ground deer make 4 patties
- 1/2 c of onions
- 1 can of mushroom soup 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 c of Itaiian bread crumbs
- 2-3 cups of chicken broth
- rest of onions about 1/2 c chopped
- 1/2 cups of mushroom chopped
- 2 Tbsp of flour
- 1 Tbsp of butter
In a large bowl the meat,onions, mushroom soup then the
veg. and mix up well. I cooked the veg. in butter first,
the put in the meat mixture.
Form the meat in long patties and in hot pan with oil
medium to high heat. brown both sides and take out on plate.
Make sauce, with the gravy in pan and butter 1 Tbsp.
and oil if need be, then the mushroom soup, about 2-3 Tbsp.
and chicken broth and mix well.
Taste of need salt and pepper. Let, 25 minutes. and