I love these nuts because not only are they sweet, but they’ve got a good protein kick as well. Throw a bowl of them on the table and watch how quickly they disappear.
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mommiecooks.com
First up, you'll beat your eggs white until they are a stiff foam.
Now you'll add in your sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Mix it together and add in your nuts. Coat them well.
Heat up your oven to 350°F
Now drop your butter on a jelly roll pan and pop it in the oven and let it melt down. When it completely melted, bring it out, spread it around the pan and place your nuts on the pan.
Place your nuts in the oven for 20 minutes, being sure to turn once or twice. Bring them out and cool them completely.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easter Bread, Pane de Pasqua all... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Jerky 4.1/5 (100 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Paula's Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (30 Votes)