Warning: This BLT Dip will disappear so fast at your next party! Serve at a super bowl party or just have it at dinner, it's sure to be a hit anywhere!
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Pepper and salt, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 1 1⁄2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper and mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon and lettuce over hot dip.
Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.