Mango Ice Cream
Just cube mangoes & blend to make this yummy & delicious ice cream. you will love it.
- 1 1/2 cups ripe alphonso mangoes, peeled & chopped
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Blend mangoes with sugar into a puree in a blender.
2. Combine condensed milk, milk, pureed mangoes, lemon juice & mix well.
3. Pour mixture in a shallow container. Cover & freeze till slushy.
4. Divide mixture into 2 batches & blend each batch till it is smooth &
5. Transfer both batches into shallow container. Cover & freeze till it is
6. Scoop & serve.