Pecan Sandies, meet Snickerdoodles! These cookies are very moist and chewy... and turned out looking just perfect.
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c white sugar
- 1 c butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 c coconut
- 1 c pecans, chopped
- cinnamon sugar
Adapted from justapinch.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix sugars, butter, and eggs.
3. Add vanilla and mix well.
4. Mix in flour, then add coconut and pecans; mix well.
5. Roll into walnut size balls and roll in cinnamon sugar.
6. Bake until lightly golden brown (approximately 10 - 12 minutes).