Italian Herb Baked Chicken & Pasta
Quick and easy Italian baked chicken with pasta using a package of seasoning mix. Mix it together, pour over chicken and pasta and dinner is ready in 45 minutes!
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta, such as rotini, penne or ziti
- 1 pound uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Italian Chicken and Pasta Bake Seasoning Mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place pasta, chicken and 1 cup of the cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish.
Mix water, seasoning mix and tomatoes until well blended. Pour over pasta and chicken. Stir to coat well, making sure most of the pasta is covered with sauce. Cover with foil.
Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove foil and stir. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes. (Sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.)