Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- 1 large box of Rice Chex
- 1 large box of Corn Chex
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere’s Cajun Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 sticks REAL butter (no more calories than oleo or fake butter…but doesn’t have the water)
- 1 large pkg. of whole pecans (Sam’s has good ones)
Preheat oven 250.
Pour both boxes of chex cereal in large baking pan – I use a large one I got from Whole Hog BBQ when I ordered a bunch of meat). Put pecans on top of cereal.
Mix seasoning, w. sauce and butter together and melt in microwave. Pour over chex/nuts and stir with a wide spatula…lifting and turning to get liquid mixed into cereal.
Put in oven and bake for 15 minutes; take out and stir with wide spatula. Repeat until it has baked for a total of an hour. Cool and store in container (zip-lock bags or Tupperware type).
You'll also love
- Spicy Chex Mix 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- The Original Chex Party Mix 4/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe