Hawaiian Ham Quesadillas
Not just for pizza anymore, combine ham and pineapple on flour tortillas to make a tasty, cheesy quesadilla concoction for a main dish or appetizers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (Optional)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 pound smoked ham
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from budgetbytes.blogspot.com
Combine cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, sliced green onions, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
Drain pineapple chunks as much as possible.
Roughly chop pineapple and ham into small pieces. Add both to cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Place 1/4 to 1/3 cup ham and pineapple mixture in each tortilla and spread to cover half of the surface. Fold the tortilla in half to close.
Cook each quesadilla in a skillet over medium heat until brown and crispy on both sides.
You'll also love
- Mom's Oriental Salad 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Candy Corn Cake Pops 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Meatballs Wrapped in Garlic Bread... 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Halloween Bones 4.7/5 (45 Votes)
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Jello Shot Cupcakes 4.4/5 (68 Votes)