Hawaiian Ham Quesadillas
Not just for pizza anymore, combine ham and pineapple on flour tortillas to make a tasty, cheesy quesadilla concoction for a main dish or appetizers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (Optional)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 pound smoked ham
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from budgetbytes.blogspot.com
Combine cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, sliced green onions, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
Drain pineapple chunks as much as possible.
Roughly chop pineapple and ham into small pieces. Add both to cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Place 1/4 to 1/3 cup ham and pineapple mixture in each tortilla and spread to cover half of the surface. Fold the tortilla in half to close.
Cook each quesadilla in a skillet over medium heat until brown and crispy on both sides.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Mushroom Puffs 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Watermelon-Lime Jello Shots 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Stew 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Weight Watcher's Southern-Style... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Korean Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Brown Sugar & Balsamic Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (63 Votes)