Quick Sausage Pizzas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small zucchini dried
- 3/4 cup diced kielbasa sausage - (abt 4 oz)
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or 1 tspn dried basil, crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tspn dried oregano, crumbled)
- 2 small Boboli pizza shells - (an 8-oz pkg)
- 1/4 cup purchased pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 ounces goat cheese crumbled
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-low heat. Add zucchini, sausage and mushrooms and saute until vegetables are almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes longer. Remove skillet from heat; stir in basil and oregano.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange pizza shells on small cookie sheet. Spread half of pizza sauce over each. Sprinkle each with half of Parmesan. Divide vegetable mixture between pizzas. Top each with half of mozzarella and half of goat cheese.
Bake until mozzarella melts and pizzas are heated through, about 9 minutes.
This recipe yields 2 servings.