Cheesy ravioli and colorful vegetables are laced with Prego® Garden Combination Pasta Sauce for an easy, satisfying two-step supper.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 9.75 oz.) Prego® Chunky Garden Combination Italian Sauce
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen cheese-filled tortellini , cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat the pasta sauce in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Stir in the vegetables. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
2. Put the tortellini in a large serving bowl. Pour the vegetable mixture over the tortellini. Toss to coat. Serve with the cheese.