Kentucky Fried Chicken Gravy
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon shortening, melted
- 3 Tablespoon breading flour
- 2 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 can Cambells Condensed Chicken Stock/Broth
- 1 can water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 10 oz. Franco American Beef Gravy
- 1 pinch ground sage
1. Prepare roux with melted shortening and 1 1/2 tablespoon bread flour.
2. Cook on low til roux browns in color like a milk chocolate color.
3. Remove from heat and add the remaining flour.
4. Slowly add the liquids and other ingredients to incorporate it so no lumps are formed.
5. Bring to boil.
6. Boil for 2 minutes then reduce heat and allow mixture to thicken.
7. Ready to serve.