WW Monterey Chicken
Monterey chicken served with Brussel sprouts, roasted potatoes, corn and fruit salad.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 4 slices cooked bacon or turkey bacon
- 1 (14-ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Southwest Seasoning
- Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 400°F
Sprinkle chicken with seasonings.
Bake chicken, uncovered until no longer pink inside, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven, top chicken with 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 tablespoons Rotel, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 slice bacon and a sprinkling of green onions.
Place back in oven until cheese is melted.