Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfait
- 4 to 5 Bananas, sliced
- 2 to 3 cups Nilla Wafers, crushed plus more for Garnish
- Whipped Topping To Garnish
- 1 Package Vanilla Pudding 3.4 ounce Size
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
- No Bake Cheesecake
- 16 ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from soulfullymade.com
Place Nilla Wafers in a zip lock bag and pound with a can or meat tenderizer. You may also pulse them in food processor.
In a large bowl, mix vanilla pudding and MILK, using the whisk attachment in a stand mixer or with hand mixer. Then place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
Meanwhile, with whisk attachment (in stand mixer) beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream and whisk until stiff peaks form. About 2 to 3 minutes.
In a glass or parfait cup. Layer bottom of glass with Nilla Wafer crumbs, spoon in layer of pudding, add banana slices, add crumbs or some whole Nilla Wafers (whichever you prefer), spoon in cheesecake mixture . Add another layer of banana slices and crumbs. Spoon in layer of pudding.
Cover and refrigerate for half hour or until serving. Garnish will whipped topping or cool whip. Sliced Bananas dipped in crumbs, Whole Nilla Wafers, and sprinkle with wafer crumbs
You'll also love
- Beef Taco Roll-Ups 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- BAKED APPLE CIDER DONUT HOLES 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Skinny Chocolate- Caramel Banana... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe