Sliceable Macaroni and Cheese
This is so yummy - it was adapted from a Food NetWork Recipe
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups half and half
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp. Gramma Hazel's signature spice
- 1 small mild onion, chopped finely - optional
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut in very small chunks or grated
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cut in very small chunks or grated
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese, cut in very small chunks or grated
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut in very small chunks or grated
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 90mins
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to label directions for al dente. Drain and transfer to a medium bowl; add the butter and toss until melted.
2. Whisk the half and half, eggs, paprika, pepper and Gramma Hazel's. Add the cheeses, pasta and onion; toss.
3. Spray a shallow baking dish with spray to prevent sticking; transfer the pasta and cheese mixture to same. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until bubbling and no longer jiggly, in a preheated oven. Let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
Note: I prepared early and refrigerated, until dinner time.
You'll also love
- Sausage Egg Roll in a Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Honey Sriracha Lime Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One-Pot Cheesy Italian Pasta and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cowboy Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Basil Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach and Tortellini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- macaroni salad (Cooked Dressing) 0/5 (0 Votes)