Lamb Chops- Greek
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 nd Recipe
- 4 lamb shoulder chops or leg steaks
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 small red chili pepper, finely chopped, or 1 teaspoon flakes
- 1 large clove garlic, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 organic lemon
1. Mix all ingredients together including the lamb chops.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Arrange the chops on a rack in a pan, drizzle with any remaining marinade and grill/broil in oven for about 3 minutes each side at medium high heat for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
4. 4 These can also be cooked on an outdoor grill/barbecue
This recipe came out a little too lemony. Try only one lemon and use some lemon zest. Make some extra marinade and put on top of lamb when all is done
Combine the lamb with all the ingredients and turn to coat. Let stand for 20 minutes, then cook on a griddle over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side, or to desired doneness