- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese (10 oz)
- 1/4 c diced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried sage
- 1 (14.75 oz) can pink salmon, drained, flaked, and bones removed
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9-in deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Puree evaporated mile, eggs, 2 c cheese, onion, salt , and spices in a blender until smooth.
3. Spread salmon evenly over bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/4 c cheese, then pour egg mixture on top. Top[ with remaining 1/4 c cheese.
4. Bake until quiche has puffed and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 min. Cool 5 min before serving.