BAKED CHICKEN BACON RANCH TAQUITOS
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (1 ounce) pkt. dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3-4 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
3.Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions.
4.Add in about 1/2 of the dry ranch dressing mix, or more if desired. Mix well.
5.Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla and roll it up.
6.Place taquitos seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times or until all the filling is used.
7.Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
8.Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden.
9.Let cool slightly and serve with ranch dressing or salsa.