This decadent cream chocolate cheesecake is made in individually sized springform pans that are perfect for a romantic dinner for two.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix the graham wafer cookie crumbs, cocoa powder, sugar and butter.
Press the mixture into the bottom of two 3 inch spring form pans.
Melt the chocolate into the heavy cream in a double boiler.
Cream the cream cheese and sugar.
Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
Mix in the chocolate.
Pour the mixture into the spring form pans.
Bake in a preheated 325°F oven until it is set, about 50 minutes.