- 2 containers whipped cream cheese - (8 oz ea)
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 4 ounces thinly-sliced smoked salmon cut 1/2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jar red salmon caviar - (2 oz)
Using rubber spatula, mash whipped cream cheese and milk in medium bowl to blend. Fold in salmon and 1 tablespoon chives. Season with pepper to taste. Gently fold in caviar. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
Sprinkle dip with remaining 1 tablespoon chives. Serve dip chilled.
This recipe yields about 3 cups.