Lobster Stuffed Shells
- 10 Jumbo pasta shells
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup Italian three cheese blend
- 1 egg
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked lobster
- 4 tbsp. butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil and parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta to al dente in large pot of salted boiling water.
2. In large bowl stir together ricotta thru pepper, stir in lobster (watch the amount of stuffing -
you want more lobster than sauce.
3. In a sauce pan, over medium low heat, melt butter. Add cream and bring to simmer, stir in
parmesan cheese. Season with pepper.
4. Lightly coat baking dish with sauce. Place shells in baking dish and stuff with lobster mix.
Spoon remaining sauce over shells. Sprinkle with more cheese.
5. Bake until cheesy and bubbly, 15 - 20 min. Garnish with basil and parsley.