Your guest will love you when you shout, Sangria!
- One (750-milliliter) bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 1/2 cups St. Germain elderflower liqueur (or elderflower cordial)
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 6 strawberries, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 orange, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 pound green and red grapes
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 180mins
Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher and let stand at room temperature for 3 hours, or cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve in wineglasses over ice.