Cold Pasta Primavera Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse with cool water and drain well.
In a small bowl whisk the oil together with the seasoning mix until emulsified.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta with the remaining ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the pasta and toss until well coated.
Chill covered for at least 1 hour before serving.