Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 3/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 (6oz) center-cut salmon filets, skinned and boned
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Postion oven rack to center position. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Boil vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 12
minutes or until thickened. Set aside
3. Arrange salmon on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle both sides of filets with
olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked
through and flakes easily with fork. Cool 10 minutes.
4.Drizzle salmon with glaze and serve immediately