BACON APPETIZER CRESCENTS
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
HEAT oven to 375°F.
MIX all ingredients except crescent dough.
SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.