Kim's Perfect Pasta
Best ever-good with any meat, ever.
- 1 box of farfalle
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- 10 small tomatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta
2. Heat butter and cream in a pot.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add Parmesan and bring up heat while whisking, without allowing it to boil.
5. Meanwhile, sauté onion, tomatoes, and garlic in olive oil until tomatoes soften. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
6. Add spinach and stir until slightly wilted.
7. Add vegebles to drained pasta and stir to combine. Pour in sauce and gently stir to combine.