Fresh Fettuccine With Pulled Rotisserie Chicken, Pesto, and Roas
Serving Size 1 (108g)
Recipe makes 4 servings
The following items or measurements are not included below:
4 cups chicken meat
roasted sweet peppers
Calories from Fat 80 (26%)
Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Fat 9.0g 13%
Saturated Fat 2.0g 10%
Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 53mg 17%
Sodium 263mg 10%
Potassium 548mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 45.6g 15%
Dietary Fiber 5.5g 21%
Protein 11.9g 23%
- 2/3 * 2/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 * 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine pasta
- 1 * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 * 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 * 4 cups pulled cooked chicken meat
- 2 * 2 cups sliced roasted sweet peppers
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup pitted olive, halved lengthwise
- * salt and pepper
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for the table
Adapted from recipezaar.com
1. Put the pesto in a large bowl.
2. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
3. Drain the pasta and reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
4. Whisk the pasta water into the pesto.
5. While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add the garlic and cook, stiffing until soft and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
7. Add the chicken, peppers, and olives and cook, stirring until hot, about 3 minutes.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Add the pasta and cheese to the pesto and toss and combine.
10. Add the chicken mixture and combine.
11. Divide the pasta among 4 bowls and serve immediately.
12. Pass parmesan at the table.