Princess Cruise Lines Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 6 egg yolks lightly beaten
- 1 pint Half and Half cream
- 2 oz butter
- 1/2 lb white turkey cooked and julienne cut
- black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Cook fettuccine in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
In a medium bowl, blend egg yolks and cream together.
Place butter in a saute pan and melt, add turkey strips and brown lightly. Add cooked fettuccine and heat through.
Add the egg/cream mixture and gently fold in until all the liquid is used.
Season to taste with pepper and salt. Add grated Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Harrigan's Prime Rib Soup 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Brown... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Andouille Sausage Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banh Bung (Warm Noodle Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Rigatoni... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Morels, Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)