Crock Pot Cola Barbecue Pork Roast
- 1 * 1 pork roast
- 1 1/2 * 1 1/2 cups cola
- 1 * 1 (8 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (your favorite)
Adapted from recipezaar.com
1. Cut all visible fat from roast, put in crock and cook 12 hrs (You could set this to cook all night) on low.
2. Note: I pour a soda over the roast to give it a little extra flavor.
3. Remove meat from crock and drain all juice from crock.
4. Shred meat and return to crock add 1 bottle barbecue sauce and cola and cook 5-6 hrs more.
5. MAKES A LOT!
6. Freezes great.