Oysters With Pink Peppercorn Mignonette
- 1/3 cup diced shallot - (abt 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup Champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground pink peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Prosecco or other dry sparkling wine
- 24 oysters on the half shell
In a small bowl, combine the shallot and vinegar and let stand for 10 minutes. Add the ground pink peppercorns, salt and Prosecco and stir to combine. Arrange the oysters on individual plates or a platter and serve the sauce alongside.
This recipe yields 6 servings.