Coconut Flour Bread
Try this Coconut Flour Bread for an extra special treat! Warm up a slice with a little bit of butter for a snack, or layer it with fruit and whipped cream for a dessert.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or ghee, soft or melted
- 1/3 cup applesauce for sweeter bread, or 1 medium onion, pureed, for savory bread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
Adapted from healthhomehappy.com
Grease one standard sized loaf pan or two mini loaf pans well with butter, ghee, or coconut oil.
Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps.
Pour the batter into bread pan, filling 3/4 full if dividing between multiple mini bread pans.
Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes for a standard sized loaf, or 25 minutes for mini loaves. Cooking time may vary as loaf pans vary in size; bread is done when a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Allow to cool before trying to remove bread from pan. To remove, gently run a butter knife around the outside edges, between the bread and the pan.
Flip the bread pan over a plate and (hopefully) it will come out all in one piece.
Turn right side up, slice as desired, and store, covered, in the fridge.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Chicken Parm Casserole... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Bundt Cake w/ cake mix 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Nectarine Pizza with Fresh Basil... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroon Topped Brownies 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe