- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas thawed
- 1 cup hot cooked angel hair (about 2 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 large egg whites lightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat vegetable primavera spaghetti sauce
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli, carrot, and peas; sauté 8 minutes. Stir in pasta; sauté 1 minute. Combine eggs, egg whites, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Stir egg mixture into vegetable mixture in skillet, and cook 5 minutes. Top with cheese.
Preheat broiler. Wrap handle of skillet with foil; broil frittata 1 1/2 minutes. Serve with spaghetti sauce.
Serving Size: 1 wedge and 1/4 cup sauce