- 2 Cups Flour 1 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 4 Cups Apple pieces or slices 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts 1 tsp. Vanilla
Blend oil, (do not use olive oil as taste is strong), sugar, applesauce until creamy. Add 3 eggs or ¾ cup egg beaters and vanilla and set aside.
Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder together. Fold into oil mixture. Add walnuts and apple.
Grease and flour or spray pan. When all is blended pour into pan for baking.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to one hour or until tester comes out dry.
Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto serving dish. Sprinkle with Confectionary sugar or a simple drizzle when cooled. Enjoy.