Triple-Corn Spoon Bread
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons stick margarine melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn undrained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can no-salt-added cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350º.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Stir in onion, corns, and muffin mix. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until pudding is set and lightly browned.