Vanilla Peanut Butter - Banana Ice Cream - Autumn
- 1 cup nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein powder
- 2 medium frozen bananas (cut into chunks before freezing)
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
1. Place milk, Shakeology, bananas, and peanut butter in high-powered blender (such as a Vita-Mix); cover.
2. Blend on low for 5 seconds; increase power to high and continue blending for 30 seconds until smooth.
3. Pour mixture in a large glass bowl; cover.
4. Freeze for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes, before serving