K's Ravioli Bolognese
Mouthwatering hearty meat sauce with pasta, mushrooms, sausage, beef and cheese. Serve with a house salad and crusty bread.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (28-ounce) jar Classico Sauce with Italian Sausage
- 1/2 (28-ounce) jar Bertolli Rustic Cut Marinara sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 (20-ounce) package Buitoni refrigerated 4 cheese ravioli
- 1 (9-ounce) package Buitoni refrigerated 4 cheese ravioli
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 62mins
Brown beef, sausage, onion, mushroom and garlic until done; drain. Add sauces, tomatoes, wine and seasonings. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
Drain. Add pasta to sauce and stir lightly until well mixed. Sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan cheese.