Baked Sweet Potato Chips
All you need is 3 ingredients and 25 minutes to enjoy these yummy baked sweet potato chips!
- Sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Garlic garni, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Scrub sweet potatoes. Cut using mandoline on the thinest setting. Lay potato slices on baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Spray with olive oil. Flip over. Spray again. Sprinkle with salt and/or garlic garni or garlic salt.
Bake in convection oven at 350°F for 14 to 15 minutes.
If you don't have a convection oven, bake at 325°F for 10 minutes. Then check every 5 minutes for level of doneness.
You'll also love
- Guacamole & Sweet Potato Chips 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Sweet-Potato Chips 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sardianian Sausage Tomato Sauce &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey and White Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Cream Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Shrimp Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)