- 1 nine-inch partially cooked pastry shell
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Ratatouille
- 1 pinch freshly-grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
Beat the eggs, half-and-half (or milk), cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg into a mixing bowl until blended. Stir in ratatouille. Pour mixture in pastry shell. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Place in upper third of preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until quiche has puffed and browned.
This recipe yields ?? servings.