The perfect holiday cookies.
- 3 candy canes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 roll (16.5-ounces) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from tasteandtellblog.com
I wanted to make sure that I was still keeping that snickerdoodle flavor with the cinnamon, so I just added in crushed candy canes to Pillsbury’s
Quick and easy snickerdoodles get a holiday makeover!
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place the candy canes in a heavy-duty zip top bag. Using a hammer or something heavy, hit the candy canes to break until they are fine crumbs.
In a small bowl, combine the crushed candy canes with the sugar and cinnamon.
Place the cookie dough in a medium bowl and break into chunks. Add in the flour and mix until combined. Reshape the dough back into a log and cut into 32 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and then roll in the candy cane/sugar/cinnamon mixture. Place on a baking sheet, placing 2-inches apart.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (198 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (182 Votes)