Maple Bacon Cookies
- Maple Bacon Cookies
- October 12 2014, 1 Comment
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/2 C softened butter
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C AP Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-1/2 C quick cook oats
- 1-3/4 C confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp REAL maple syrup
Fry bacon. Cool. Chop and set aside
Using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the butter, sugar & brown sugar until fluffy. Mix in egg, vanilla until combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt cinnamon. Slowly stir in the dry ingrediants.
Gradually stir in the oats and bacon. Refrigerate at least 1 hour
Preheat own to 375. Thoroughly grease cookie sheet
Scoop approx 1/4 C and roll into a ball. Use a fork dipped in water to slightly flatten the balls
Cook 10-12 minutes until golden brown. allow to cool on cookie sheet severql minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Mix all glaze ingredients together until smooth. allow to firm for approx 5 minutes. drizzle glaze over cookies while they are on the cooling rack.
Eat bacon cookies!!!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (680 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)