- 7 cups cored, peeled and sliced Apples
- 3/4 c. packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. cold butter or margarine cut into pieces
- whipped topping or ice cream (optional)
Toss apple slices with 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup flour in base of Oval Microwave Cooker.
Combine oats, cinnamon, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup of flour. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Cover.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes or just until apples are tender. Serve warm or cold with whipped topping or ice cream (optional).