- 1 1/2 lbs diced boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp safflower oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb andouille sausage or any hot sausage
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups diced green bell peppers
- 2 diced celery stalks
- 2 cups peeled seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp each pepper, oregano, basil, thyme leaves, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops tabasco sauce
- 1 lb fettucini noodles
In a dutch oven or large kettle, saute the chicken in the oil and butter. Add the sausage and vegetables. Continue to saute until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except pasta. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer on low heat for 40-45 minutes.
Cook the fettucini to al dente in 8 cups boiling water. Drain. Place on a serving platter. Pour chicken on the noodles and serve.