Tangy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
This is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes. You can use less expensive cuts of pork, but I suggest any substitues be boneless.
- 1 pork tenderloin approx. 1 pound
- 1 C. Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
Cut tenderloin in half, place in a slow cooker.
Combine all ingredients except rolls and pour over pork.
Cover, cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove meat, shred, and return to slow cooker and heat through.
Serve on rolls.