- PICO DE GALLO:
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño stemmed, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes - (2 to 3 med)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- SHRIMP FAJITAS:
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh jumbo shrimp peeled
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt or to taste
Pico de Gallo: Combine onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and tomatoes. Mix together thoroughly. Add salt to taste. Add Italian dressing. Set aside.
In a large skillet, saute garlic with butter until just lightly browned. Add shrimp and saute until pink. Add white wine and let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Add pico de gallo and seasoning salt to taste.
Serve with rice, guacamole, refried beans, and tortillas.
This recipe yields ?? servings.