Maple Hall's Maryland Style Crabcakes
- 4 slices bread crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 dash Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
Cut bread into small cubes and moisten with all ingredients except crabmeat. Fold crabmeat into mixture and shape into cakes. Flour, then saute in butter until both sides are golden brown.
This recipe yields ?? servings.