Old Fashioned Ham Salad
Ham Salad is my favorite way to use up leftover ham. For a delicious treat, serve this Ham Salad with butter crackers and slices of Swiss cheese. It is crazy delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 cups ham, fat trimmed off and diced
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (You could use Dill pickle relish instead if you prefer)
- Butter crackers
- Swiss cheese slices, cut into squares
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from jamhands.net
Dice the ham into small 1/2" cubes.
Add all of the remaining ingredients except for the relish to a food processor and pulse until chunky.
You want it to be smooth enough to spread on crackers, but not so smooth that it becomes a paste. Check every few pulses and watch closely to get the desired consistency.
Transfer the spread to a mixing bowl and stir in relish. Serve with crackers and Swiss cheese.