Turkey Club Salad - CC
- 4 (1-inch-thick) slices Italian bread
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces (1/4-inch-thick) sliced deli turkey, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (10-ounce) bag chopped romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper
1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 475 degrees. Spread both sides of bread slices evenly with ¼ cup mayonnaise and arrange on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes, flipping bread and rotating sheet halfway through baking. Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Cook bacon in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to paper towel–lined plate. Whisk vinegar, remaining mayonnaise, and mustard together in large bowl. Add turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, bacon, and bread cubes and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.