Penne and Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat for 5 minutes; drain. In a large bowl, combine milk and soup. Stir in 1/2 cup onions, 1/2 cup cheese, peas and sausage. Drain pasta; stir into sausage mixture.
Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining onions and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Lemon Pasta Envelopes with Cream... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Orzo 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets With Oregano, Lemon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Rouladen 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage Filled Stars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Orzo Salad with Asparagus,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Penne with Tomato Garlic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne with Rich Pork and Tomato... 4/5 (5 Votes)