Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
- 1 1/2 slices Atkins Bakery Sliced White Bread
- 1 butterflied leg of lamb (abt 3 1/2 lbs trimmed, 5 lbs untrimmed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 200 degrees. Place bread in oven for 15 minutes, or until dried but not browned. Raise oven temperature to 375 degrees. Place bread in a food processor and process into fine crumbs.
Rub lamb with salt, pepper and rosemary. Place lamb in a roasting pan and spread mustard over lamb. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic and parsley. Gently pat crumb mixture over lamb.
Cook 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer for medium-rare. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Carbohydrates: 2.5 grams
Net Carbs: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 43 grams
Fat: 12 grams